Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Face Shop : Herb Day Cleansing Tissue

Hai guys !!
Come again with me >_< After all these days, I become so lazy to do anything. Also, the weather is make more lazy :/ It's raining and cold. Aaaarghh , I just wanna lay on my bed and sleep , but I can't, orzz :"(
Btw, I was went to shopping with my sister. And I bought a cleansing tissue pack from The Face Shop :D Before, I've read all the review about this cleansing tissue, but I need to prove it by myself (*≧∇≦*) So, I do some test to this product , and I find The Face Shop cleansing tissue is really good (^-^)/ And here is the review ~~





So, I start it from the packaging. Their packaging is super nice!! (///w///) They make it with soft green color, and all that pastel color flower. The color is really describe their product, such as natural, herbal, down to earth. Well, green is remind me of Go Green Campaign hahhahaa. Btw, the seal is like the other wet tissues. I don't like the seal, cause once it not stick anymore, then you got the air and walaaaa your tissues become dry ~ :/ But if you got the big package, you can get different seal to keep your tissues wet ;)





The Face Shop cleansing tissue is really wet. It makes your face become fresh after using it :D And I tested this tissue to my face. I always use a gel eyeliner, which sometimes so hard to clean :/ But then, I put my make up on eye, for testing. I used my usual makeup for my eye. And after 3 hours, I'm trying to remove this makeup using The Face Shop : Herb Day Cleansing Tissue. For my eye, I rubbed it gently for 3 times and, it's done!! \(^A^)/

My eye makeup :D

After using The Face Shop : Herb Day Cleansing Tissue
The result is really nice O(≧▽≦)O It gives my skin become really clean and soft. Because the tissue is really wet, and also really soft. Even after I clean my whole face, the tissue I used is still little bit wet. Super super watery hahahha So, my result is :

     Good :



  • The packaging is nice and easy to bring.
  • The tissue is soft
  • Super wet !! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ
  • Made from Herbs, so it's good for your skin :D
  • And it smells good too

    Bad :
  • The seal is easy to not stick anymore

Scale : 4.5/5

Okey lahh, for me this cleansing tissue is super super good lah hahahah.. Also, I always use this cleansing now heheh (>y<) And then, don't forget to to leave your comment and also join my site to get the others update from my blog.

Thank you for read everybody !! \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ







Sincerely,



ChocAkira, x




No comments:

Post a Comment