Saturday, December 21, 2013

New Layout !! :D

UWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !! *get slapped*

Okay!! I know I'm noisy and can't stop shouting. But... I'M TOO EXCITED!!! hahahhaha *evil laugh*

Did everybody see any different here ? Wuahahhaha, I got my new layout !!

I got this one from web that give a free layout, I know, I'm too poor to pay ._. orz.. But I really really say thank you for whoever you are that make this template :"D You really did a great job. I love yaaaaa!! (////w////) and love your design, of course :"3

Now, I'll tell you, Why did I choose this layout. Besides, I could just pick the other. Well, there are still many cute layouts that fit me more hahaha.



First, because of this layout have 3 columns. Usually, they only have 2 columns. And because I put so many widgets here, that's why I need more spaces. And It will look ugly if I only have 2 columns, one for the posts and one for widgets hehehehe. >w<

And, then because this layout is cute!! Super super cute.. I can die for this cuteness, oh God, (///w///) I'm not the girl, who likes pink color or the bright color and for me, this is cuteness hehehe..

For the last, because of it really suits me :"D I named my blog Chocolate's Face, and this blog theme is about chocolate. I like chocolate so much, it gives me such a comfort, and a nice feeling. And this layout gives me that feeling too. Simple, calm, and nice. That's the point from this layout :)

And again, I remember how hard it is to find a new layout and templates that suits me well. I appreciate everybody who works for this layout and for other layout that us (bloggers) used. You give your creativities, ideas, and minds to make such beautiful layouts. You give us beauty, cute, and nice artwork. You made our blog more beauty. Once again, Thankyou so much \(^w^)/

How do you think about my new layout ? Leave your comments below guys :3

Sincerely,
ChocAkira, x

No comments:

Post a Comment