Monday, December 15, 2014

Review :Mineral Drop Snail DD Cream from Cathy Doll

Hi everyone !!


Okay, I know I've been out for really really long time :"( Because I've been so busy with church and dancing and job and many moreeeee.

But here I am. In front of my laptop and finally write the review for some makeup stuff. (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

So now, I'm going to review my favorite base make up.



SNAIL DD CREAM from CATHY DOLL

It was the best inovation for the dry skin like mine!! Seriously, in the beginning I never thought that it will be that good. But when I saw the review, I decided to buy it from ThaiSetter.

Then the package was came earlier than I thought with a super nice packaging (≧▽≦*) (Thank you ThaiSetter).

Okay, maybe some of you still confused with this product. I'll explain first.

What is DD cream? DD cream is Double Deoxy Arbutin cream, a new inovation that will help us make our skin brighter, flawless, and give the glowing effect without make our skin become oily.


The packaging is so cute!! With the pastel pink and blue, really girly (✿◕ ‿◕ฺ)ノ))。₀: *゜
DD cream from Cathy Doll has 2 shades that you can choose for your skin ; light beige and natural beige. I choose the natural beige as it is the closest one to my skin tone.

And this DD cream has 8 good effects for your skin:
  1. Moisturizing
  2. Soothing
  3. UV protection
  4. Quick absorption
  5. Non-comedo and enic
  6. Reduce dark spot and pimple
  7. remove freckles and dullnes
  8. Super soft touch and texture
And this the pict when i put it in my face :D (pardon my bare face:( ) 

Make the dots
Before and after DD cream
So, that's why I love this DD cream. It's super amazinggg O(≧▽≦)O DD cream from Cathy Doll makes my face lighter and brighter. 
And what I love the most is the snail extract that will give you smooth effect and will not give you any pimple, comedo and else!! Isn't it really nice ?? (ノ>▽<。)ノ

You can see that Snail DD cream from Cathy Doll has cover my face really well. It reduces my pimples and black spots, also my eyebags and the circle under my eye. FYI, that pictures was not edited, hahahaha O(≧▽≦)O

And as the result, I dont need to put powder or concealer anymore. I just need to put on my eyes make up, blush, and lips. It's supeeeeerrrrrr amazing right ???

  Good :
  • All the 8 effects that written above!! (so lazy to write it again, sorry)
  • Coverage 4.5/5
  • Nice packaging, the colors is so girly :p
  • The creamy texture that can blend easily
  • You can use it as foundie, concealer and powder (which is saving)
  Bad :
  •  Give you glowing effects like oily face, I dont like it tho, so I reduce it using translucent powder.

Rating : 4.5/5


I really recommend this product for you, who wants to have a flawless skin and saving for more money too :p Hope you like my review guyss. Please leave you comments and likes. Don't forget to follow and subscribe my blog. Have a great day 。◕‿◕。





Sincerely,



ChocAkira, x


No comments:

Post a Comment