Monday, January 20, 2014

Back To Work

Yo ~

How is your holiday guys ?! I'm not going anywhere this holiday :'( So many things to do at home. Like, helping my mom and take care of my sis, she was sicked during the holiday.

But now, my holiday is over.... IT'S OVER !! oh. my. gosh.. it's so fast. And I must work again T-T huwaaaaaaaaaaa, I need more holiday. I need holiday for 6 months, and twice for a year. *slapped*

Well, actually I go back to work since 2 weeks ago, but I need to handle so many things. So, I'm sorry for take too long time for this post .___.



Did I ever told you that I'm working at Kindergarten ? No? Sorry... And yes, I'm working at Kindergarten as a teacher. You don't believe it ? ohh me too /duk/ The name of this school is Singa School. I've been working there for almost 2 years.

As a kindergarten teacher, I love seeing the children. Their smile, laugh and everything they did. They bring joy to my life. Sometimes they are so cute, but they can be so silly and like to disturbing you. One of the children ever hide my phone inside their toys box, make me panic as hell. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ 

And here some photos of them :D



Only 9 from 15 children that come TvT











They are so cute right ? \(//∇//)\ But before some of them can't come to school because of the heavy rain and flood. And because of the flood my school is closed for a while until the condition is good for them to go to school :D And for my friends and everyone out there that trapped in floods, I pray for you and your family, May the bless be ever in your favor guys (˘ʃƪ˘) #Pray #PrayForJakarta

And thankyou for reading my posts and keep supporting me :D






Sincerely



ChocAkira, x






1 comment:

  1. so sweet photos:)!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete