Friday, January 3, 2014

Merry Christmas 2013 And Happy New Year 2014 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

HOLLLAAAAAA!!! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

I've been so busy for more than a month. I was practice dance for my church also teach my children in the school for the christmas celebration.

But finally, it's all done. I could just sleep all day, but my blog is calling me over and over again *slapped* And then, I'm gonna share my experience for this christmas and else. Brace yourself, spamming picture is coming!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The christmas celebration for the children on the school was on 11 december. I was really prepared for this.

I and my partner were teaching the children for dancing. The song is 'We Need A Little Christmas' by Treehouse Kids. We taught them for more than a month. Taught the children is not an easy thing. It's harder than you ever think. But, it was really fun too. And when the day came, they dancing really good !! I REALLY PROUD OF THEM (T//w//T) They made such a good work. Not for me, not for their parents, but for Jesus. I'm glad, because they know how to love, how to thanks to Jesus, when they all still small :'D So, here some photos (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧




They are so cuteeeeeeeeee~


Some of them cant stop moving, hahhaha.

And here's the teachers and staffs


Not just at work, but also in the church. I and team are preparing for this moment only a month!! can you imagine ? It's only a month. We are practicing for less than 10 times. That;s insane actually TvT But in the end, we made it! (≧∇≦)/


The theme is about The Vine and The Branches, which taken from John 15 : 1-8. So, my costume is like poison ivy *duk* No, kidding hahahaha, But it's really look like poison ivy with that leaves, hahaha we act like we are the branches. According to the Bible that's 2 kind of branches, the one that produce the fruits and the other that don't produce the fruits. And I'm being the one who doesn't produce the fruits. And you can read from the Bible if you want to know more, hohohoh. And the second costume is like the maid in the vineyards, who clean and harvest the fruits.

Well, It's my second year to be a dancer for christmas and I'm so proud of myself that can dance for Jesus and give my best for Him. And this is the photos again :D
These leaves are make me itchy :(

Me and my best friend, Yossy
This is the second costume :D

Me and Jojo

Me with my sister

Me and Valerie >w<
Dancers and friends :D

Dancers again. ignore my face there please ;;

This is how our hair done :D

My nail using nail polish from The Face Shop, Nail art by me :)

My eye Makeup ~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, guys, because I didn't go anywhere for celebrating new year, I don't have anything to share to you T-T but let me tell you my resolution for 2014 :D

  1. Gonna be more productive on blogging >w<
  2. Buy more Makeup for myself and for working :D
  3. Go on overseas trip (*≧▽≦)
  4. Come back to cosplay
  5. Be kind, humble, and be a good children and sister in my Family.
  6. Serve Jesus more, and do everything for Jesus :D

Okay, that some of my resolution. And this post is dedicated for my very very very very best friend, Calista Bella Lukito on her birthday :D (that's why I posted it on 3rd January, Her birthday) I wish the best for you Bell, and I always pray for you :D We gotta meet again when I visit US (wish me luck with this).  And last but not least, I wanna thank to you guys, who've read my blog and support me. Kindly, follow my blog, to see the other post σ(≧ε≦o)




Sincerely,



ChocAkira, x


No comments:

Post a Comment