Monday, December 9, 2013

MakeOver Concealer Pallete

Hay guyss!!
This is my first post about makeup review. I will give you a review for Concealer Pallete from MakeOver. I bought this concealer at Mall Artha Gading, Jakarta. The price is not really expensive. I got this for IDR 125.000. I like this concealer, it really good to cover my face, include my pimples and the blackheads, hahaha.  And before I posted this, I've been using it for 2 months.


MakeOver : Camouflage Cream Face Concealer


First time I saw it, I really like the packaging. The packaging is using the black color as the base, and it gives an elegant look. And I was never thought that their products are from Indonesia!! well, I really like it :D 

they have an elegant look on this~

They make ithis concealer so easy to use, with put the brush and a small mirror. But, I think the mirror is too small if you use it to put your make up on hahahaha... And the brush is nice. It's soft and pretty good to put and blend the concealer on our face :D

The mirror is too small, right ? :"/

Not really thick but good :D

It has a creamy texture, so you can blend it nicely. Also, they give you the variation for your skin tone, because it has 5 colors. Every color have its own function.
Which is :
1. Light beige : for covering and highlighting your eyes area.
2. Beige : covering pimples and blackheads.
3. Light green : equate the reddish skin tone.
4. Light purple : gives bright effect to dull skin.
5. Brown orange : as a base before using blush on.

This is the color in my dark dkin :D


My skin tone is brown almost dark brown. So, I used the purple light color to covered my face. And the result is nice. It doesn't make my skin so bright, but make my skin become clean. And I use the beige color also to cover my pimples, and some dark spot on my face :D I give you the photos, after I blending it in my hand :) well, I always use my hand to test somethings ~


Brown Orange
Light Purple
Light Green
Beige
Light Beige
So this is my review result for MakeOver Camouflage Cream Face Concealer >w<


Good :
  • They give you the colors for neutralize your skin tone
  • Have their own concealer brush
  • Easy to blend
  • And their packaging is so nice and elegant >w<
Bad :
  • The mirror is too small
  • The creamy texture isn't really good for the dry skin.
Scale : 4/5


If you interested about this makeup brand, you can just click this MakeOver link :D Well, I will post more makeup review. And thanks for reading. Mind to give your comment ;D




Sincerely,





ChocAkira, x


No comments:

Post a Comment